Hello FHN Marching Band Families,
For August there is only (1) event:
Happy Together Concert, Saturday, August 18th – Report time is at 5:30pm
As a reminder, this year there will be no lottery. Therefore, the sign ups in the link below will be on a first come, first sign up basis. When signing up, only (2) positions per family are allowed. On the day of the event, if positions are still open, additional family members may sign up.
When signing up, please put your Student’s name in the “Comment” Section and click the “Display an alternate name on the sign up (like a child or spouse)” option to insert your name.
Prior to signing up, please review the Family Arena rules at the bottom of this email.
Volunteer parking is typically in the North Parking Lot (lot closets to Highway 70). Volunteers must enter the building through Gate 5 (at the top of the stairs North side of Building). Stand assignments are on the left when you enter, we are FHNBB. There should be a Family Arena attendant at the gate if you have questions.
Family Arena Rules:
- Cashiers must be 21 or older.
- Runners must be 16 or older.
- Be courteous to shift leader.
- No food or drink may be kept at register.
- Please follow dress code – NO SHORTS. Jeans are appropriate (no distressed jeans), can be black or blue, should be ankle length.
- T-shirt or collared shirt – shirt representing band is preferred, but not required. If not band shirt – dark t-shirt is appropriate.
- Tennis shoes are required – not canvas.
- Ball cap is required (we will have a few in the band bag, but please try to bring your own).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at the number or email below.
FHNBB Family Arena Coordinator