Important Dates – 4th quarter
- Percussion Camp for 6th-12th Grades Pit & Battery: 3/28, 4/18, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23, 5/30 6-8pm Band Room
- Jazz I @ Breeze Park – Monday, April 1st
- Addams Family @ FHN – April 4th-6th, April 12th-13th
- Knightpride Leadership Camp – April 8th-12th
- Ice Breaker – Saturday, April 13th 1-3pm Band Room
- “Middle School Knights” April 22nd @ Hollenbeck 6:30pm & April 29th @ Barnwell 6:30pm
- Senior Awards Night – Wednesday, April 24th
- State Solo & Ensemble in Columbia, MO – Thursday, April 25th
- Color Guard Fall Auditions April 29th & 30th, May 13th & 14th 5:30-8:30pm @ FHN
- Knightpride Commitment Night – Wednesday, May 1st 5:30-8:30pm Band Room
- Jazz Dinner Concert – Friday, May 3rd 5pm FHN Commons
- Spring Concert – Thursday, May 9th 7pm FHN Auditorium
- Band Banquet – Friday, May 10th 6pm FHN Commons
- FHN Graduation – Saturday, June 1st 10am Family Arena – attendance required for all Band program members
Ice Breaker – Saturday, April 13th, 1 – 3pm FHN Band Room
Open to all Incoming 9th graders and their parents. Students and parents will enjoy a BBQ lunch, and students will spend some fun time with their future band members. Also, all FHN musicians, dancers, and students interested in joining the Marching Band or Color Guard for the 2019 season are invited to attend!
Color Guard Auditions – April 29th & 30th, May 13th & 14th 5:30 – 8:30pm FHN Band Room
Auditions are open to female and male students currently in 8th-11th grades. No previous experience required. Gym attire required during auditions.
Questions? Please email Jim Karase firstname.lastname@example.org
Knightpride Commitment Night – Wednesday, May 1st, 5:30 – 8:30pm FHN Band Room
Students will attend during grade level time slot. Specific times & more details will be provided in the coming weeks! By attending this event, and paying the down payment for the Family Financial Commitment (FFC), the students will secure their place in the 2019-20 program.
This is a mandatory evening for all new and current Marching Band and Color Guard members. Student and a guardian/parent must be in attendance. Members make a deposit of $100 towards their Family Financial Commitment (FFC), turn in required paperwork, view logo wear, receive fundraiser information, and students are measured for uniforms. A packet of forms and additional details will be provided at Ice Breaker on Saturday, April 13th.